Join the team
Exceptional Senior Content and Community Manager
You are a storyteller by heart and understand how the right type of content reaches audiences.
You probably have an editorial background with loads of writing experience, but you also have a content marketers heart and a deep understanding of social media.
You are a little data obsessed to better understand your audience and their behaviour. And of course you are a channel expert with the skills to tailor content and the experience to amplify it.
Failing all of that you are hungry for knowledge and your self-learning attitude means you find out what you don’t know. You are insatiably curious.
You are not afraid to take risks with your content and your channels to experiment with new ideas and techniques.
You have extensive experience creating content including writing copy for a variety of channels for both B2B and B2C audiences.
You loathe jargon.
The role is diverse and we are looking for someone who is a content creator first. It’s a busy role as you will be working on content marketing for Rh7thm and also our clients, so you need to move fast.
Core tasks include:
- Community management
- Distribution – blogs and social posting
- Channel analytics and reporting
- Owning the content marketing calendar
- Managing external suppliers.
- Extensive experience with content marketing and campaigns
- Experience with blogging and blogging platforms like Worpdress
- Extensive experience with social media including Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube
- Experience with social media management platforms including analytics, reporting and optimisation
- Knowledge of graphic design, animated gifs and other visual formats like video and infographics
- Experience with eDMs; creating, database management and distribution through to analytics and reporting
- You pitch in and you play nice with others.
- Basic design skills with experience in Adobe design software
- An understanding of content strategy
- Experience with PR
- Influencer marketing
- Active in social media.
Our light-filled offices are in the hub of North Bondi. Core values include fun, learning, excitement and excellence. Our expectations for work quality are extremely high so you have to be comfortable in a highly demanding environment. We are a rapidly growing company designed to create opportunities.
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Please complete the form below to apply.